Administrative Services Coordinator
Real Property Management Executives is a small business in Kelowna, BC V1Y 9S9. We are inclusive, collaborative, and our goal is to elevate the expectations of property management by leveraging technology, strategic marketing, proven processes, and high level customer service..
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Casual work attire
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
Real Property Management is the largest residential property management company in North America. For the past 30 years, we have refined and streamlined the business of property management. We have the approach and mindset of Asset Managers by focusing on the longer-term, strategic big picture of maximizing the value of each rental property and realizing the highest return on investment for our clients. We are locally owned and operated and our team consists of a dynamic group of individuals who live in the Kelowna area and love the Okanagan lifestyle.
- To create a welcoming environment by greeting guests, answering phones, and directing enquiries to the appropriate team members.
- General reception, including data entry, filing, running clerical errands, taking meeting minutes, etc.
- Accepting rent payments, issuing receipts, and making bank deposits.
- Responding to general enquiries via telephone and email.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Maintain filing systems and organize documents.
- Take a leadership role with inter-office team and culture building.
- Providing administrative support to the Manager of Operations and Managing Broker.
- High level attention to detail, efficiency, and compliance.
- To be an administrative superhero.
- Previous experience in the property management industry is an assett.
- Proficient in using Google Suite and task management software/systems
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
This position is part time to start, with the possibility full time. Our work schedule is flexible, and our team culture places a high emphasis on balancing productivity and efficiency with physical and mental health.
Real Property Management Executives is committed to cultivating a culture that celebrates equity, diversity, and inclusion. Our core values include honesty and integrity, teamwork, commitment to be better, accountability and humility and strong work ethic. If these resonate with you, we encourage you to apply!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC V1Y 9S9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person