Marketing Assistant (Corporate Office)
Do you want to be part of a growing company in a growing industry?
Do you want to be a part of a team that is creating something unique in Canada?
Do you love creating engaging content to attract and expand our brand?
At Real Property Management Canada we have a vision and that is to lead the industry with solutions that create wealth and redefine the way you think about property management. We will do this by providing professional property management by leveraging technology and proven marketing solutions that create trusted processes to protect and maximize our investors assets.
A little more about us:
We are a team of highly focused and productive individuals that believe in collaboration and “making stuff happen”. We work day in and out with our franchise partners to support them in becoming leaders within their markets. We think outside of the box and are not afraid to try new and exciting initiatives to better support our franchise partners. Communication and Collaboration are two of our many superpowers. We are a franchise organization with over 35 years of experience in North America and in addition part of the CPG Group of Companies in Canada that have brands
This position is remote and one that could be based anywhere in Canada. Our marketing team is looking for someone who can conceptualize, research, design and present their work to both our B2B and B2C audiences.
The successful candidate will work with the marketing team to develop and deliver on digital strategy encompassing social media content, newsletters, blogs, communications to the network and more. You must be a creative, innovative and proactive individual who can design, develop and maintain social media campaigns.
This position will include, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Prepare concepts, design assets and layouts for social media and other traditional marketing mediums
- Brainstorm and share new design perspectives and ideas
- Develop site content and graphics such as images, icons, banners, video editing, podcast production & audio enhancements, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or InDesign.
- Ability to do basic editing in Adobe Premiere
- Revise, edit & optimize web content (Bonus Points for WordPress skills)
- Willing to learn Google Analytics, Adwords and traditional medium advertising
- Being well organized and effectively prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Engage and talk on behalf of the brand with our community online
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design/Communication/Marketing
- Experience with branding, marketing and advertising
- Previous experience using WordPress
- Familiarity with basic SEO and performance best practices is an asset
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Experience with Google Analytics and Hootsuite
- Experience in podcast production and video editing
- Committed, independent and responsible worker
- Proficient writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote