Sales and Marketing Associate (Corporate Office)
Sales and Marketing Associate – Real Property Management Canada
Do you want to be part of a growing company in a growing industry?
Do you want to be a part of a team creating something unique in Canada?
Do you love building relationships based on respect & integrity and having some fun along the way?
Are you a people person who loves meeting new people and talking about business opportunities in an industry that is exploding with technology advancements?
At Real Property Management Canada we have a vision and that is to lead the industry with solutions that create wealth and redefine the way you think about property management. Our focus as the Home Office Team at Real Property Management Canada is to provide streamlined processes and scalable systems to our Franchise Partners. Using innovative technology that is leveraged with industry expertise, strategic marketing, the power of community and the ongoing advising of Franchise Partners to be the leaders within their markets.
A little more about us:
We are a team of highly focused and productive individuals that believe in collaboration and “making stuff happen”. We work day in and out with our franchise partners to support them in becoming leaders within their markets. We think outside of the box and are not afraid to try new and exciting initiatives to better support our franchise partners. Communication and Collaboration are two of our many superpowers.
We are a franchise organization with over 35 years of experience in North America and in addition part of the CPG Group of Companies in Canada that have a four brands under them; Century 21 Canada, Century 21 Asia Pacific, Uniglobe International Travel, Centum Financial Group & Centum Financial Services.
This position is remote and one that could be based anywhere in Canada but will be required to travel from time to time to meet with our potential franchise partners as well as attend trade shows and other industry events as required.
Now a little more about the role:
This position will work collaboratively (you will hear this word a lot with us) with all departments but will be responsible for business development and lead generation of our franchise business development area.
You will report directly to the President of RPM Canada and together will create, report on and meet targets
Through strategic marketing and focused lead generation this position will lead the sales growth of the RPM Canada brand across Canada.
- Responsible for the delivery of specific marketing and sales initiatives to drive business results in targeted markets across Canada
- Annually prepare budgets for lead generation spends along with projecting ROI
- Control expenditures against budget
- Provide updates to the leadership
- Implement a marketing and sales strategy using both traditional and digital engagement
- Manage the pipeline of franchise sales in all phases of the relationship in the assigned targets
- Direct sales and marketing experience in (Franchise organization preferred)
- Must have digital solutions proven experience
- A solid and successful track record with brand management and experience with content marketing
- Accelerate a highly organized sales cycle with the goal of closing new deals with those that fit our organization
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to gain confidence from clients during presentations.
- Real estate and Property Management experience is considered an asset
A little more about you:
- You have a passion for building raving fans with strategies and tactics that deliver on our customer’s needs. You have an natural desire to make a huge impact on the organization you are aligned with
- Your positive attitude and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment without losing focus on business goals will allow you to excel in this position
- Being a strong and dependable individual builds trust with both the team, the RPM Community and potential franchise partners and industry stakeholders. You are “gritty”, you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- As a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, with exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills you will excel in a sales environment. This also means you are a natural problem solver and can work independently with high level goals and translate them into an actionable plan.
- You love to find the win-win and develop sales structures to grow business with partners in a strategic way.
RPM Canada is committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
We may do things a bit different but we truly want you to be able to think outside the box. To better get to know you we ask that you record a short video (don’t let this part scare you!) on your phone or your computer to tell us why you feel you would be a great addition to our team. Bonus points will be given for those that visit our website realpm.ca and comment on something they loved learning about our company. Once you have submitted your application we will provide you with an email address to submit your video.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- sales: 4 years (preferred)